With just a week to go until we make our debut appearance at MediaTech Africa, we’re excited to bring you the latest enterprise-scale IPTV technology, digital signage and guest experience solutions.
It’s a great opportunity for you to meet the team and discuss your projects, get a demo of Exterity solutions and ask questions. Find us at Booth F31 or schedule a meeting in advance.
MediaTech Africa highlights:
- NDI support: The AvediaStream Transcoder platform now integrates with NDI (Network Device Interface) systems. This enables Exterity customers to easily distribute production-quality video from their NDI production environments to all screens in their Exterity IP video system.
- SRT support: SRT enables Exterity customers to deliver live video, such as training sessions, between remote locations over the internet, without the need for costly dedicated delivery networks.
- ArtioSign: Exterity’s powerful yet intuitive digital signage solution enables organisations to deliver dynamic signage to any display, incorporating video up to 4K.
- ArtioGuest: launched in 2018, ArtioGuest delivers a seamless, interactive TV and video experience for hospitality guests on any device. The easy-to-use middleware responds to increasing demand from hotel guests looking for intuitive, in-room technology that is ‘better than home’.
- AvediaPlayer 4K Media Player: The final piece of the 4K puzzle that enables a complete end-to-end, all-Exterity 4K workflow.
- Smart Control: this powerful software app brings control of key IP video system applications and end points, including non-Exterity devices, into one central location. Smart Control enables simple day-to-day management of a mixed device IPTV system and brings the Control apps for ArtioSign and ArtioGuest into one place.
We look forward to seeing you at MediaTech Africa!
If you’re not able to make it to the show, but would like to schedule a demo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0) 11 469 0465.